Support → email@example.com
Phone → +41 71 923 08 58
Partner's website → https://www.peppershop.com/bexio/
Information about the app → Marketplace
- Requirements and general information
- How do I activate the app?
- Creating the connection
- What else do I need to know?
Requirements and general information
Before you can set up the PepperShop add-on, you need to have a PepperShop account and activate the add-on in bexio.
You can open a PepperShop account yourself by contacting PepperShop Support. The Support team will also inform you about the costs incurred.
Phone: +41 71 923 08 58
How do I activate the app?
To activate the add-on, first open the Package Manager under "Settings" → "Packages / Apps / Users" → "Add-ons". Then click on "Activate" under "PepperShop" and complete the order process.
Creating the connection
(Instructions from the provider Glarotech GmbH can be found on the following page: Instructions for connecting bexio)
1. Adding the app in the Marketplace
Search for the app in the bexio Marketplace (https://www.bexio.com/marketplace) and then click on “Add app".
2. Register for a PepperShop test account
Click on "Open a test account" under "Free trial".
3. Registering with bexio and granting access rights
Log in with your bexio account details and select the desired company. Now you can authorise the access rights for PepperShop.
4. Creating a PepperShop account
Fill in the fields on the following page.
5. You will receive an email with your login credentials
You will then receive an e-mail with your access data.
6. Checking the connection to bexio and the settings
Under "Modules", click on "bexio". You can now select the following menu items:
- "Interface" to synchronise products and contacts.
- "Payment connection" to connect PepperShop payment methods with bank accounts in bexio.
- "Configuration" to check the connection.
What else do I need to know?
- If you have any questions in regard to configuring the PepperShop online shop or adjusting any settings in the POS system, please contact PepperShop Support directly. Please note that the bexio Support team does not offer support for add-ons.
- Linking bexio and PepperShop: bexio product synchronisation