Dear bexio community,
We are pleased to inform you about our update, which was automatically installed on May 09, 2018. You do not need to perform any updates.
New features and improvements
- In some cases, 053 files were imported without transaction details. bexio can now process these.
- Collective postings of ISR transactions with identical amounts and different reference numbers are now imported separately.
- At year-end closing, check to see if all VAT periods are closed and confirm that the turnover reconciliation has been completed for this fiscal year.
- Line breaks can now be entered in the address information on bank payments and are ignored. One exception is PostFinance, because only one address line is permitted.
- The date for the account balance in banking takes into account the end date of the imported files.
- Duplicates are no longer created if you double-click when saving bank payments.
- An error message is displayed for postings with numbers that are not valid for the VAT form.
- Improvement of the error message when changing the VAT method.
- The net tax rate can also be adjusted when using the DE-Austria and DE-Germany language settings.
- In the accounting assistant, the start date can also be set under the DE-Austria language setting.
- Deactivated VAT rates can no longer be selected for products.