- Quick info
- Connecting to online banking
- Retrieving transactions
- Transferring payments
- Linking multiple bexio accounts with an online bank account
- Disconnecting BCJ bank accounts from bexio
This article will show you how easy it is to synchronise your Banque Cantonale du Jura account with bexio, and how to reconcile transactions and transfer payments.
|Set up data transfer:
Supported login methods:
File format for payments:
File format for bank statement:
File format for ISR inpayment slips:
pain.001 (ISO ready)
camt.053 (ISO ready)
camt.054 (ISO ready)
First, you need to create your BCJ account in bexio. You can then link the bexio bank account with your online bank account as follows:
- Go to the bexio Banking section and scroll down to your BCJ account
- Click on "Connect to online banking".
- A dialogue box will appear, informing you that you are being forwarded to the BCJ online banking service. To continue, click on "Connect to BCJ".
- Log in with your online banking credentials and verification method.
- Allow bexio access to your banking data by clicking on "Confirm".
- Link the bank account to the existing bexio bank account or to a new bexio bank account. Bank accounts that you do not want to use with bexio can be ignored by selecting the option "Ignore this bank account in bexio". It is important that all your accounts are either linked to a bexio bank account or explicitly ignored.
All available online banking transactions will then be imported into bexio. A dialogue box will inform you how many transactions have been retrieved.
After bexio has been successfully linked to at least one online bank account, the "Connect to online banking" will disappear and be replaced by the "Retrieve transactions" button.
Under certain circumstances, no transactions may appear, despite the fact that you have logged in successfully. Please refer to the following article for more information on why this may occur: No transactions retrieved.
The synchronisation of BCJ accounts takes place automatically every night. If you would like to perform a manual synchronisation, please click on "Retrieve transactions" in the Banking section.
Read this article to find out how to enter payments in bexio and transmit them to your bank with a single click.
Payments must still also be confirmed in BCJ online banking before they are executed.
Please note that payment requests can only be transmitted after transactions have been successfully retrieved from your bank at least once – please see "Retrieving transactions" above.
Since bexio connects your entire online banking account to your bexio account, it is not possible to connect multiple bexio accounts to your BCJ online banking account. We cannot offer this option for security reasons.
You can disconnect manually from online banking by clicking on the three dots next to the blue "Retrieve transactions" button.
A dialogue box will appear, asking you to confirm that you would like to disconnect bexio from online banking.
Transactions that have already been imported will still be visible in bexio. The connection can also be re-established at any time. This is explained in the section Connecting to online banking.