Dear bexio community,
We would like to inform you about the update that was automatically applied on 15 August 2016. You are not required to make any changes.
- You can now adjust incorrectly created balance control tax rates yourself; bexio will recalculate your accounts with the new balance control tax rate.
- Document preview: The way that documents are displayed in the preview and in the bexio network has been completely revised and now completely matches downloaded PDFs.
- MT940 files from PostFinance: These are no longer processed and thus no longer result in errors during the import process.
Other bug fixes
- The display issue with profile pictures in the bexio network has been resolved and the pictures now appear again.
- Resolution of an internal system error during the validation of payments.
- In rare cases, item texts for collective items in documents were not displayed in the PDF document. This has now been resolved.
- If an incorrect date format is used, a more informative error message is displayed instead of a general error.
- The error message for inappropriate balance tax rates is also clearer.