|Now you can synchronise your Shopify customer, product and order data directly into bexio with bexioSync. More information can be found in the bexio Marketplace: Shopify by bexioSync
- The bexioSync interface
- Connecting Shopify with bexio via bexioSync
The bexioSync interface
You will need to use bexioSync to connect «Shopify» to your bexio account. The bexioSync interface is provided free of charge by bexio. No additional user account is required. Simply log in with the user credentials for your bexio account. You will be redirected to our platform from sync.bexio.com.
Connecting Shopify with bexio via bexioSync
1. Add the «Shopify by bexioSync» app to your account from the bexio Marketplace: https://www.bexio.com/en-CH/marketplace/shopify-by-bexiosync
2. You will land on the page https://sync.bexio.com/login – Click on «Login».
3. When you are redirected to the bexio login page, log in to your bexio account.
4. Select the company that you would like to connect to bexioSync and then perform the access authorisations.
Creating the connection
1. Press the button to start the configuration of the Shopify Sync.
After the connection has been created, you will be guided through the settings. You can access the settings later with the menu on the left.
1. Choose the currency of your Shopify shop and the attribute that is common on a product in Shopify and bexio.
2. Choose what you want to transfer. Customer are created from the Shopify Order and need to be synced only if also customer with no order need to be in bexio.
3. Depending on the payment method the payment of the invoice can be booked into a bank account (debit account). Choose the payment method and the related bank account. If you want to book everything to one account, mark it as the default.
4. Select the product in bexio that you use to charge the shipping costs. If you have not yet created such a product, enter a new product in your bexio account. (Tip: This product does not necessarily have to have a «selling price», as this is already automatically taken over by the webshop.) («Create new products»)
5. A VAT set in the Shopify Order needs this VAT to be book correctly in bexio. Add the correct bexio VAT to a VAT rate.
6. The configuration is done. You can use the integration now. You can create and update your product, customer, orders in bexio and they are transferred. Please check the history page for more information.
For Shopify there are «actions» in bexioSync that can be executed:
- Import All Products
- Import Orders from a date range