Dear bexio community,
We are pleased to inform you about our update, which was automatically installed on 25.06.2020. You do not have to perform any updates.
- Email improvements: Now you can send a document attached to an email as a PDF, in addition to the online view link. You can also add other email recipients, and there are several more improvements. More information
- The ZKB banking interface can now automatically process both camt and MT940 data formats. If you want to use QR invoices with a ZKB account, please contact ZKB directly. Please only contact ZKB if this is the case.
- The automatic data exchange with Credit Suisse has been modified so that it can process both the reference numbers on QR invoices. If you use QR IBANs with QR references, please contact your client advisor at Credit Suisse. Please inform your advisor that the entries should NOT be collected (no collective bookings) and that you only need the QR IBANs. If you use QR invoices with SCOR reference numbers, there is no need to contact the bank and the migration will be performed automatically.
- QR IDs are no longer mandatory for PostFinance accounts, so PostFinance customers can now also use QR IBANs in QR invoices.
- PDFs of documents now have the footer in the document language again instead of the user language.
- In the case of text items subordinate to a collective item, the "Display item number" option can now be activated or deactivated again.