Dear bexio community
We are happy to inform you about our latest update, which was automatically installed on 19.11.2020. There is no need for you to update anything.
- The numbers and names of accounts already provided with postings can now be edited at any time in the new chart of accounts.
- eBills can be sent directly from bexio. With one click you can send your bill directly to your customer's e-banking. All you need to do is register with our partner InvoCloud. Learn more »
ZUGFeRD invoice formats can be sent directly from bexio by e-mail to your customers. The ZUGFeRD format contains structured data and can be uploaded to ERPs. This enables the invoice recipient to import invoices into their ERP. To use this functionality, all you need to do is register with our partner InvoCloud. Learn more »
New Apps in the Marketplace
- With eBill from InvoCLOUD you can send your invoices easily, securely and cheaply via eBill. Learn more »
- System Account 9901 was automatically added to the chart of accounts for all customers. If the account already existed, no change was made.
- The error with BCV has been corrected. The interface is working properly again.