Dear bexio community We would like to inform you about the update that was automatically applied on 15 November 2018. You are not required to make any changes.
- Changing the VAT method (effective or balance control methods) is now supported. More information can be found here: How can I change my VAT method during the course of a fiscal year?
- A timeline has been integrated into payroll accounting that enables you to track past changes and enter adjustments now that will take effect in the future. More information can be found here.
- Project names are now also displayed in the headers of quotations and order documents if such documents are linked to a project.
- Activation of automatic transaction reconciliation for the banks SGKB and Valiant during the nightly transaction import.
- Display of contact name (if recorded), company name and sending system ("via bexio.com") in the Sender field of e-mails sent from bexio (orders, invoices, etc.)
- Example of a Sender field (name has been recorded): John Smith (Smith AG via bexio.com) <email@example.com>
- Example of a Sender field (name has not been recorded): Smith AG (via bexio.com) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Improvements and bug fixes
- In the Contact overview, the surname of private individuals is now displayed before the first name (corresponds to existing column sorting)
- Resolution of an error in connection with duplicate document numbers
- Adjustments to the processing of Raiffeisen transactions (identification of ESR information, correct display of umlauts)
- It is now possible to create invoices in PDF format that it was previously not possible to create under certain conditions relating to the ESR