Dear bexio community,
I am pleased to inform you about our update that was installed automatically on 24 January 2019. You do not need to undertake any updating yourselves.
In the settlement overview in Banking, it is now possible to mark a payment that has already been transmitted or downloaded as cancelled.
Please note that the payment must likewise be cancelled in e-banking. Cancelled payments can then be seen in the ayment overview under the "Cancelled" filter.
Deleting payments continues to be possible after these have previously been cancelled.
Improvements & Error Corrections
- Document and e-mail templates have also been newly created in the french and english languages.
- Enhancements in the validation of account numbers during payments with an orange deposit slip.
- VAT Rates are now being correctly preselected during manual bookings in the Banking reconciliation.
- All status indicators of the pinging connection are being processed correctly so that the Calculation Overview can always be loaded.
- The text in "Display in Google Maps" in the Contacts section is now being translated correctly into other languages.
- The sorting of Expense Positions by Project is working again when adding into an invoice.
- Descriptions of banking transactions are now translated to french and english.