Dear bexio community,
We’re pleased to inform you that we performed an update that was automatically loaded on March 4, 2019. You do not need to update anything yourself.
The account sheets have been completely redesigned and include many new features and improvements. You can find out more about the account sheets here.
- When a new contact is created, the correspondence type "Mail" is now pre-selected.
- Wage payments can now be deleted directly in Payroll Accounting and do not have to be canceled and deleted beforehand in Banking.
- Documents in the bexio network are correctly displayed on mobile devices again.
- Recorded working hours can now also be imported into invoices without a VAT rate.
- When you change the status of an invoice to "Open", you will be notified that that the VAT rate is missing for individual items.
- In the trustee portal, accounts are sorted alphabetically again.
- In the trustee portal, company information can be edited again and then saved.