Dear Members of the bexio community,
We are pleased to inform you about our update, which was automatically installed on 15.05.2019. You do not need to make any updates yourself.
- The Accounting Set-Up Wizard is now also available to companies that have been established by trustees.
- Rapid selection in regard to periods of time on the ledger sheets. Alternatively to the previous date fields, there is now the quick selection for periods on the account ledger.
- Calendar quarters
- Financial years
- Various sales analysis optimisations:
- Item totals are divided into net and gross and listed separately
- Pivot tables are displayed according to the net value
- The foreign currency exchange rate for invoices is added to the raw data
- Data to be exported is removed if the data has been deleted via "Delete data" in the settings
- Categories and industries are now readable in the raw data
- Titles and other language-specific words in an export are also available in Italian
- Filtering within the currency column of the ledger sheets is once again possible.
- If an e-mail address has already been provided as a trustee, the same e-mail address cannot be provided within that company once again as a user.
- The texts “Credit note” and “Payment” in customer account statements, and also the dialog for creating new e-mail senders, are now correctly translated.
- Weekdays and month names in the date picker widget are correctly translated into Italian.