Dear Members of the bexio community,
We are pleased to inform you about our update, which was automatically installed on 05.06.2019. You do not need to make any updates yourself.
Contacts are now "marked as deleted" when you delete them, and they are no longer fully deleted. One of the reasons for this is for auditing purposes.
- "Marked as deleted" contacts are shown in a separate list.
- These contacts cannot be edited or used in other modules.
- All data and information belonging to these contacts remains visible.
- It is possible to restore "marked as deleted" contacts.
We have improved the two dialogs for Editing a contact.
- Now, contact data from search.ch can also be imported in the two "small”" editing dialog boxes, so they now have a new "Import from search.ch" button.
- We have added additional fields to the two dialog boxes for entering the industry segment, cellphone number and secondary e-mail address.
- Validation of own e-mail senders has been relaxed (SPF records without "~all" are accepted, "sendgrid.net" is regarded as a verified source)
- The button for the balance carryforward is correctly labeled, even in the case of shortened and overlong fiscal years.
- Bank postings are correctly linked in the account sheets.