Two-stage authentication for even more security
- How do I activate the add-on "Google Authenticator"?
- Set up the add-on in bexio
- Deactivate Google Authenticator
How do I activate the add-on "Google Authenticator"?
Activate the add-on "Google Authenticator" under: "Settings - Packages / add-ons / users" -> "Add-ons".
Set up the add-on in bexio
1. Click on your name at the top right (to the left of "Settings") and select "Edit profile - Security".
2. Click on "Activate" to the right of Google Authenticator.
3. Then follow the instructions that are shown to you within bexio.
4. If setup is successful you will receive a confirmation that the extended login procedure has been successfully activated.
5. After this, every time you log in you will be asked to enter the Google Authenticator code in addition to your usual access data.
Deactivate Google Authenticator
Consult the report "Add-on Google Authenticator deactivation" for information on how to deactivate Google Authenticator.