In this article, we show you where you can find and download the account statements in your Raiffeisen e-banking.
Which file format is required?
In order to be able to manually upload account statements or credit and debit notes to bexio, you must download the electronic account statement in your e-banking in the following format:
- Camt.053 with details
Make sure you have set up data transfer in your Raiffeisen e-banking, otherwise you may not have any files available for download.
- Log in to your Raiffeisen e-banking system.
- Go to “Payments” > “Data transfer” in the tab.
- On the right-hand side under “Download” > “Account statements” click on the link “Account data for accounting software”.
- Select the format “XML”
- Under Account data, select
- All uncollected postings up to the previous day (recommended)
- Already collected account data
- Predefined bank statement period (recommended if transactions are missing in bexio)
- Select “With details” under booking details
- Click on the “Download” button to save the Camt.053 file
You can find out how to reconcile your bank with bexio in this support article: Bank transactions with bexio.